Accelerate our transition to zero single-use plastic packaging
This few last years, Groupe Rocher has deployed a strategy of eco-design of its products and reduction of plastic use. Having gradually achieved the objectives it had set itself, new and even more ambitious commitments have been made for 2030 to reduce the use of plastic by all the Group's brands.
The French act of law against waste and for a circular economy (AGEC) is part of the national strategy for the reduction, reuse and recycling of single-use packaging. The main objective of the measures taken is zero single-use plastic packaging in France by 2040. That is, all the plastic packaging used by Groupe Rocher today.
What we have already done
- All Yves Rocher plastic bottles that leave our plants are made of 100% recycled PET* (excluding additives). *Except for caps, labels, pumps and solvent bottles.
- Groupe Rocher has voluntarily committed to the "circular economy roadmap" with the French government since 2018.
- The Group has also been a signatory of the "European Plastic Pact" since January 2020.
The fight against plastic is one of the key issues in the preservation of our planet
So we are making even more ambitious commitments!
- To reduce our plastic consumption by 20% by 2025 and by 30% by 2030
- Produce our plastic containers 100% recyclable and 100% recycled by 2030