From the beginning of the COVID-19 crisis, teams from all Groupe Rocher brands have been committed to support caregivers, who are fighting on the front line against COVID-19 pandemic, and their patients.
Many initiatives have emerged from our employees, demonstrating that everyone was mobilized to act and show solidarity:
- Production of more than 200,000 bottles of hydroalcoholic gel (45,000 bottles per week) by Yves Rocher teams ;
- Production of 50,000 bottles of hydroalcoholic gel by Arbonne ;
- Donation of 40,000 packs to various associations through the Arbonne Foundation ;
- Shipment of more than 55,500 moisturizing creams for medical teams to repair their skin damaged by protective masks and repeated hand washing (Dr Pierre Ricaud, Yves Rocher, SABON, Stanhome Family Expert and Kiotis)
- Manufacture of 200,000 Petit Bateau masks in France (more than 25,000 masks each week)
- Manufacture of 10,000 washable and reusable Petit Bateau masks in Moroccan factories and 100,000 masks in polypropylene certified by IMANOR (Moroccan Institute for Standardization)
- Dr Pierre Ricaud and Daniel Jouvance sent 6,000 beauty products for patients to offer them a wellness break
- Donation of 650 disinfection products to medico-social centers and associations helping families in difficulty by Stanhome teams
- Donation of 21,500 bottles to the Faculty of Pharmacy in Nantes by Stanhome teams to be filled with hydroalcoholic gel and offered to the fire brigade
- Donation of 20,000 boxes of care products (creams and PurActive cologne gel) to the people
- Donation of 4,000 newborn bodies to hospitals by Petit Bateau
THANKS to all the collabs who are committed during this crisis that affects us all!
THANKS to our brands who are committed for everyone!