In a context where IT has become a major pillar of the Group's strategy, Technology Solutions represents the international IT community of the Groupe Rocher.
Its main challenges are as follows:
- Supporting the business through the growth of Digital and E-commerce,
- Provide ever more efficient working environments for all users,
- Equip our businesses with high-performance technological tools (Finance, Purchasing, etc.),
- Develop responsible digital technology in line with our status as a company with a mission.
This community is built around five areas serving all of the Group's brands:
- CIO Office which brings together cross-functional activities of the Group IT department (IT governance, Supplier relations, IT Client success, IT Performance, Assistance & Space management, transversal GRTS projects)
- IT Security or more commonly cybersecurity, is the protection of the information system against computer threats targeting critical data of the Groupe Rocher
- IT Architecture & Strategy which defines the information system of tomorrow and guide teams towards this IS, by co-constructing the vision, trajectories, standards and recommendations for implementation
- Infrastructure & Operations which covers the provision of all the technical components of the group's information system as well as their maintenance in operational condition
- Delivery Services, which delivers new technological solutions, supports digital transformation and ensures long-term reliability.
It is a community made up of expert, dynamic, innovative, caring teams, like our family Group, resolutely committed to developing more responsible digital practices.
Our working environment combines both "benevolence" and "high standards", so we are committed to recruiting people with the spirit and skills suited to our modes of collaboration.
We appreciate people who demonstrate rigor, pragmatism, organizational skills as well as customer service, solid technical or even functional knowledge and above all: enthusiastic about getting involved with us.
These skills and “knowing how to be” acquired during your higher education (bac +5 level) will allow you to fulfill your missions and flourish alongside us.
Fluency in English (reading, writing, speaking) is now essential to join our international multidisciplinary IT community.
System Architect, Product Owner, Scrum Master, DevOps: whatever position you join us on, it's the start of a great story that you will build over the years.
There are many opportunities for development within the Group, both in France and internationally.
What is striking within Groupe Rocher, is the visible alignment between the Board-specified strategic orientations and the execution plan reflected in the programs and projects launched.
More specifically, in my case:
When I joined ITBS in 01/2016, I was responsible for assisting the management of digital transformation projects for Group employees.
At the end of 2017, as part of a temporary mission as Strategic IT Projects Manager, I had the opportunity of conducting the study, design and rollout of the new Social Selling platform for the Yves Rocher brand.
In 09/2019, the Group appointed me Director of its new ITBS Business Service, Social Selling, which is tasked with the technological transformation of the Group’s Social Selling brands and markets.